Theresa Hogan | Attorney-at-Law
Theresa joined HoganLaw in 1989, and is admitted to the United States Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, United States District Court (Eastern District of Pennsylvania), Pennsylvania Supreme Court, and Northampton County Court of Common Pleas. Now practicing for over 26 years throughout eastern Pennsylvania (Northampton, Lehigh, Bucks and Monroe Counties), Theresa appreciates the opportunity to assist the many families and their business, prior generations of which her father and grandfather also represented.
Theresa is a member of and active with the Pennsylvania and Northampton County Bar Associations, serving on several committees, including the Elder Law Committee, Probates, Estates and Trust Committee, the Real Property Committee, the Employment and Business Law Committees, and the Federal Courts Committee. She is a member of the Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley.
In addition to full time private practice, Theresa was appointed by the Court to serve as Special Master to hear and decide child custody disputes.
Prior to that public service, as part of her full time practice of law, Theresa represented the Zoning Hearing Board and then the City of Easton for numerous civil issues, including matters involving Personnel and Police/Fire- Civil Service Hearings, Contracts (e.g. vendor contracts, major land sales and acquisitions such as the sale of the McInerney Tract ( now the Morgan Hill/Country Classics Golf Development) and the acquisition and sales for first time home buyers of the Restlawn Housing Development), negotiation of long term lease and purchase of the Alpha Building, now City Hall, negotiation of public private partnership with Crayola, Civil and Health Code Enforcement (e.g. illegal and blighted properties), and Preparation and Review of numerous City Ordinances and Resolutions.
Community service is an important to Theresa:
- The Weller Center for Health Education , Board of Directors; Executive Committee (1997-2004)
- Boys and Girls Club of America, Inc. – Pennsylvania Area Council – Chair (1996-1998)
- Boys and Girls Club of Easton, Inc., Board of Directors ( 1991-1998; President 1994-1997)
- Lehigh Valley Child Care, Inc., Board of Directors (1991-1997; President 1995, 1996)
- G-Pact Coalition – Advocacy and Advisory Panel for Older Pennsylvanians (1990-1993)
- Career Institute of Technology, Advisory Committee – Health Related Technology (1997-2012)
- United Way (Greater Lehigh Valley)- Child Care Coalition (1990-93)/Fundraising Cabinet (1999-2000)
- Coalition for Better Neighborhoods in Easton – Chair (1999-2004)/Downtown Neighborhood Association in the City of Easton – Founder/Member(2001- 2003)/AID Team – Commonwealth of PA/City of Easton Weed and Seed Program (2001-2003)
Autumn K. Hill | Paralegal
Autumn joined Hogan & Scott in 1984, serving as assistant to Jim Hogan. For over 30 years, Autumn has been dedicated to addressing quickly and efficiently the needs of the firm to assure the delivery of excellent services to our clients.
Jennifer L. Calantoni | Legal Assistant
Jen joined the firm in 1997. Familiar with the dynamic of a busy office, Jen understands and the importance of assessing client’s needs quickly and coordinating the administrative effort required.